|1. NAME: Rela Quinn.
2. AGE: Twenty-One.
3. SEX: Female.
4. EYE COLOR: golden brown.
5. HAIR COLOR: Freakishly red.
6. OCCUPATION: I'm not quite certain. At the moment it's bartender.
7. STAR SIGN: I believe I am the Mynock.
8. BEST FRIENDS: Jemmy, Spider, Scrubby (Obi-Wan) and Frizzy (Simeon) among others.
9. PETS?: I guess I have to put Tuffy the Tube Rat since he typically spends more time at my place then his.
10. HOBBIES?: Not really, unless you count the budget reports I do on the side.
11. MARRIED?: hahahahahahahaha!
12. CHILDREN?: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
13. FAVE COLOR?: Jade green.
14. WHERE DO YOU LIVE?: Tyree Tower Apt #2302 Coruscant.
15. IF YOU COULD LIVE ON ANY PLANET, WHICH WOULD IT BE?: If it has to be a planet, Corellia. If not just stick me on a space station somewhere and I'd be happy.
16. BEST VACATION EVER: Davven Vor. I was twelve and it was actually a mission, but it was the first time I got to hang out with beings my own age.
17. FAVORITE RESTAURANT/CAFE/EATERY?: Pardon? Ummm, well anywhere that delivers.
18. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: Corellian bourbon, neat and make it a double. (Too bad I can't partake anymore.)
19. DEEP FRIED GOURALS OR TAKKINI CHIPS?: Takkini Chips (Just keep `em away from Scubby!)
20. DILLARBERRY FIZZ OR CHERRYBLADE?: Dillarberry Fizz.
21. STIM TEA, HOT CHOCOLATE OR CAF?: Depends on my mood, but chocolate is usually at the top. Stim to calm me down and Caf to wake me up!
22. FAVORITE FOOD: Spicy Corellian Gumbo, the spicier the better!
23. LEAST FAVORITE FOOD: Anything Huttese or anything that squeaks between your teeth when you chew it.
24. EVER HAD A FOOD FIGHT?: Hell yes!
25. EVER HAD A MIDNIGHT FEAST?: Several times, although do midnight frosty mug Hooch races count?
26. WOULD YOU GIVE ANYONE THE LAST CHOCOLATE IN THE PACKET?: First off I wouldn't let anyone know I had chocolate in the first place.
27. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?: Yes, but that's getting a bit personal isn't it?
28. PIERCING?: No. Looking at Spider is enough for me.
29. LAST ARTIFICIAL HAIR COLOR?: I don't remember. It was such a horrible experience that I blocked it from my mind completely.
30. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?: Eyes,
you can tell a lot about someone that way.
31. MOST GORGEOUS PERSON YOU'VE KISSED: That Corellian boy on Davven Vor.
32. BEEN IN LOVE BEFORE?: No.
33. AGE WHEN FIRST KISSED: 12
34. ARE YOU A ROMANTIC?: I have to say yes. Otherwise I wouldn't be addicted to those damn holo-novels!
35. LAST TIME SOMEONE GAVE YOU A HUG: Can't really remember.
36. WOULD YOU SACRIFICE YOUR LIFE FOR SOMEONE?: Most likely.
37. EVER BEEN DUMPED?: Romantically no, but by `family'I've lost count.
38. IDEAL ROMANTIC GIFT: ALDERAANI ROSES, CANDLELIGHT SUPPER OR
KORRASSI RED WINE?: Yes, but again can't partake in the wine. Although I wish I could!
39. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?: Back and shoulders.
40. PERFUME/SCENT OR DO WITHOUT?: Summer Blossom.
41. WORST HABIT?: Chewing on my hair. I'd stop but I'm no quitter!
42. ANY PHOBIAS?: Not telling! You never know who reads these things!
43. DO YOU SNORE?: You have to sleep to snore.
44. FAVORITE SAYING?: I may run and I may hide, but I never lie!
45. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?: A strong mind, sometimes it's easier to think your way out then have to fight.
46. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?: My boots.
47. WHAT'S THE LAST HOLOVID THAT YOU WATCHED?: One of those costume dramas with the guys in tight britches.
48. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?: My balcony at dusk. Without Mrs. K!
49. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?: Mrs. K's at dinner when she's invited Brak.
50. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE HOLO SHOW?: Whatever happens to be on at the bar.
51. ARE YOU A FAN OF NIGEL NERF OR TOMMIE TAUNTAUN?: Hideho Nigel Nerf!
52. GABALI OR BOLO BALL?: Gabali, more blood flow!
53. WOULD YOU PREFER TO WATCH SLUSHY HOLO VIDS OR SPORTING OCCASIONS?: Slushy with a bit of sport.
54. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?: My oven. It's great for storage!
55. MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT: That's classified.
56. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CHILDHOOD MEMORY?: Don't really have one.
57. EVER BEEN SCARED?: Yes.
58. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?: The image of Frizzy with his head caught in that Flipperphant's mouth!
59. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY IRRITATED?: That hole that Scrubby put in my carpet!
60. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT WHAT WOULD IT BE?: Do instruments of torture count? No? Then most definitely the KeyBed.
61. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?: I have to answer yes. I've been in situations that I know the only reason I got out of it was because someone up there was looking out for me.
62. STRANGEST SIGHT YOU'VE EVER SEEN: My old friend Moloko sober.
63. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?: Paying the cleaning
64. ARE YOU A NEAT, TIDY PERSON OR A 'LEAVE-IT-WHERE-IT-LIES' PERSON?: Neat and tidy. A clean blaster is a happy blaster!
65. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CHANGED THE BED SHEETS? GO ON, ADMIT IT!: I don't know, but the cleaning service says every week.
66. DO YOU PREFER FELINES OR CANNOIDS?: Cannoids, loyalty counts.
67. DO YOU/HAVE YOU EVER SMOKED?: Yes, when highly intoxicated and/or super stressed.
68. CAN YOU DANCE?: You try living with a guy who hangs out with drag queens and NOT know how to dance!
69. CAN YOU SING?: Yes, when I'm by myself (either at home or in a speeder) and the music is turned up so loud that I can't even hear myself.
70. NICKNAME/PSEUDONYM?: Usually answer to Rel or B-W (Blame Scrubby!) Have some others but they're best left in the past.
71. WHAT COLOR OF SOCKS ARE YOU WEARING?: None, I'm actually barefoot at the moment.
72. YOUR BEST FEATURE: I would say my eyes. They work well as a warning feature.
73. YOUR WORST FEATURE: Do you have to ask? You should know well and good it's my freakish, frizzy, mass of red hair!
74. BEEN IN A GROUND TRAFFIC ACCIDENT?: Sure, but I have never hit a pedestrian by accident.
75. CAN YOU FLY A SPEEDER?: Yes quite well in fact. Regardless of what Jemmy and Spider say!
76. YOUR LAST VISIT TO THE HOSPITAL/INFIRMARY: Just the other day.
77. WHAT WAS THAT VISIT FOR? (IF TOO PERSONAL, LEAVE BLANK AND OUR
IMAGINATIONS WILL FILL IN THE GAPS!): Visiting Scrubby.
78. BEST PRACTICAL JOKE?: Locking a passed out Gutter in his room with a stolen drunk nerf.
79. LUCKY NUMBER?: 4.
80. IF YOU WON A ZILLION CREDITS ON THE GALACTIC LOTTERY WHAT WOULD
BE THE FIRST THING YOU WOULD DO?: Invest it!
81. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?: Yes.
82. PERSON YOU'D MOST LIKE TO MEET?: That guy with the tight britches in that costume drama.
83. WHO DO YOU MOST ADMIRE IN THE GALAXY?: Droz Gecko and Qui-Gon Jinn.
84. WHAT DO YOU DO MOST OFTEN WHEN BORED?: Mathematical equations. Sad I know, but it keeps my mind busy.
85. BEST THING ABOUT YOUR PERSONALITY: Persistent.
86. BEDTIME?: Can we say insomniac?
87. AMBITIONS?: Make it to age 25 and own Dawn `til Dusk.
88. IF YOU WEREN'T DOING WHATEVER YOU PUT DOWN IN Q4, WHAT WOULD YOU
BE INSTEAD?: Still not certain… But if I stayed on the path I was on I'd most likely be dead now.
89. EVER BEEN ON A CANTINA CRAWL?: Quite a few as a matter of fact.
90. EVER THROWN A PUNCH AT SOMEONE?: Yes. Then a kick, followed by a nice whack with a parac cue.
91. EVER ADMIT TO DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL?: That depends on how you define illegal.
92. ANYTHING YOU WISH YOU WERE BETTER AT?: Keeping my temper under control.
93. WHICH IS BEST: BEAUTY, BRAINS OR WEALTH?: Well I've got brains and wealth, so I wouldn't mind having a bit a beauty to go along with them.
94. EVER GONE TO BED WITH A STUFFED TOY?: Nope, never had one. Wait! Do blasters count?
95. FAVORITE GIFT EVER GIVEN TO YOU: My swoop.
96. WHAT DO YOU SEE YOURSELF DOING IN TEN YEARS TIME?: Don't know. Never thought about it. Rather live a day at a time. Actually I'm surprised I've gotten this far.
97. DO YOU FEEL THE WARM OR THE COLD MORE?: Cold.
98. WHICH IS MORE FUN, SAND OR SNOW?: Sand.
99. ANY SPECIAL SKILLS THAT YOUR FRIENDS MIGHT NOT BE AWARE OF?: Sure! But unless they ask my lips are sealed.
100. USING ONLY ONE WORD DESCRIBE YOURSELF: Tenacious.
NOW PICK A NUMBER BETWEEN 1-5 Okay.
NOW CHOOSE A NUMBER BETWEEN 1-25 Again?
CHOOSE A NUMBER BETWEEN 1-50 Another one?
HAVE YOU CHOSEN? Sure.
QUITE SURE? What do you think?
THE FIRST NUMBER IS THE AMOUNT OF MINUTES YOU HAVE TO FORWARD THIS TO
YOUR FRIENDS/COLLEAGUES. But then they wouldn't be my friends/colleagues anymore.
THE SECOND NUMBER IS THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE YOU HAVE TO SEND THIS ON
TO. They're still not going to be happy.
THE THIRD NUMBER IS THE AMOUNT OF DAYS BEFORE YOU WILL BE KISSED
AGAIN IF YOU DON'T MANAGE TO SEND THIS OUT TO THE RIGHT NUMBER OF
PEOPLE IN THE SET AMOUNT OF TIME. GOOD LUCK!!! That's it? That's supposed to threaten me into making my friends into enemies? Please, I thought you were better then that. No sense of style!