|1. NAME: Qui-Gon Jinn.
2. AGE: Do I really have to answer this? A sprightly fifty-six.
3. SEX: Male.
4. EYE COLOR: Blue.
5. HAIR COLOR: What Jemmiah hasn't cut off, pulled out or dressed in rollers has now more or less turned grey!!! Brown with grey, then.
6. OCCUPATION: Jedi Master.
7. STAR SIGN: Sword. Unlike my padawan I try to be open minded on such matters.
8. BEST FRIENDS: Dex Berlingside, Mace Windu, Noddy Shoulf, Vernice Ashdal, Gilda Amaline, Evla Sovalla.
9. PETS?: None. Obi-Wan swears he's allergic to everything so that we can't have any 'pathetic lifeforms' in our quarters. We did have a visiting feline a few years ago but he was a communal creature, not exclusive to ourselves.
10. HOBBIES?: Gardening, meditating, reading and learning.
11. MARRIED?: No.
12. CHILDREN?: G'emela, Obi-Wan, Rela and Jemmiah.
13. FAVE COLOR?: Green.
14. WHERE DO YOU LIVE?: On Coruscant, in the temple.
15. IF YOU COULD LIVE ON ANY PLANET, WHICH WOULD IT BE?: Corellia is quite beautiful in places, as is Korrassi. Alderaan is also very picturesque, if a little formal architecturally.
16. BEST VACATION EVER: It would have to be Korrassi, despite various things that went utterly wrong. But I was with people who were happy to share their time with me. That made all the difference. And the fishing was good.
17. FAVORITE RESTAURANT/CAFE/EATERY?: La Snootier.
18. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: Alderaani Black Rum.
19. DEEP FRIED GOURALS OR TAKKINI CHIPS?: As a dignified master I would have to say Gourals. I defy anyone to maintain their dignity whilst eating Takkini chips. The shapes are somewhat absurd and they stain your mouth and tongue yellow-orange for days at a time.
20. DILLARBERRY FIZZ OR CHERRYBLADE?: Dillarberry Fizz.
21. STIM TEA, HOT CHOCOLATE OR CAF?: Stim Tea.
22. FAVORITE FOOD: Salads, duck fritters.
23. LEAST FAVORITE FOOD: Snails.
24. EVER HAD A FOOD FIGHT?: For the sake of discipline I will not be answering that one.
25. EVER HAD A MIDNIGHT FEAST?: Yes. Discipline went out the window in the name of comfort and reassurance.
26. WOULD YOU GIVE ANYONE THE LAST CHOCOLATE IN THE PACKET?: The packet is usually gone long before I get my hands on it, eh padawan?
27. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?: I don't have a tattoo. And even if I did do you think I would ever admit to having something along the lines of 'I love Sal-Fina- written on my backside?' No? I rest my case.
28. PIERCING?: Once had my ear pierced but not for a long time. Dex did it. I screamed like a baby.
29. LAST ARTIFICIAL HAIR COLOR?: I once dyed it blonde for a mission to make me look like Dex's brother but it just made me look like a girl.
30. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?: Hair.
31. MOST GORGEOUS PERSON YOU'VE KISSED: Please don't make me answer that one…and no, it was NOT Jemmiah!!!
32. BEEN IN LOVE BEFORE?: Yes.
33. AGE WHEN FIRST KISSED: Fifteen.
34. ARE YOU A ROMANTIC?: I try not to be, at least in public.
35. LAST TIME SOMEONE GAVE YOU A HUG: Three days ago.
36. WOULD YOU SACRIFICE YOUR LIFE FOR SOMEONE?: Yes, if the force willed it.
37. EVER BEEN DUMPED?: Yes. At one point it stood at seven times in one day. Not pointing any fingers here Sal-Fina…
38. IDEAL ROMANTIC GIFT: ALDERAANI ROSES, CANDLELIGHT SUPPER OR KORRASSI RED WINE?: Candlelight supper. Cooked by someone else for a change!
39. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?: My back, which is usually in agony through having to do all the cooking! (Hint, hint)
40. PERFUME/SCENT OR DO WITHOUT?: There's nothing wrong with masculine scent despite what my padawan thinks.
41. WORST HABIT?: Not listening.
42. ANY PHOBIAS?: Going deaf.
43. DO YOU SNORE?: Only a little, if my sinuses are playing up.
44. FAVORITE SAYING?: 'There's always a bigger fish'.
45. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?: In mind, I think. One should Ideally compliment the other.
46. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?: My boots.
47. WHAT'S THE LAST HOLOVID THAT YOU WATCHED?: Some travel holo on the top destinations to visit on Corellia.
48. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?: Meditating in the gardens.
49. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?: Yoda's swamp apartment. Trust me. It won't make that holo show for top destinations.
50. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE HOLO SHOW?: I don't really watch them, except for documentaries.
51. ARE YOU A FAN OF NIGEL NERF OR TOMMIE TAUNTAUN?: I can't possibly admit to watching holotoons at my age. However, out of regard for Jemmiah I will root for Nigel.
52. GABALI OR BOLO BALL?: Gabali. It has a higher speed-skill ratio.
53. WOULD YOU PREFER TO WATCH SLUSHY HOLO VIDS OR SPORTING OCCASIONS?: Sport. Most definitely. I'll take sharp wits and fast reflexes over hormones any day.
54. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?: My dishwasher, known as Obi-Wan Kenobi.
55. MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT: Having to face the child welfare representatives with rouge on my face and curlers in my hair!!!
56. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CHILDHOOD MEMORY?: Dex telling Mace he'd got a master before Windu did! That wiped the smile off his face!
57. EVER BEEN SCARED?: Yes. I don't wish to go into details.
58. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?: The speed at which Obi-Wan travels when told he's being released from the infirmary!
59. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY IRRITATED?: Obi-Wan moping over Jemmiah all day and night.
60. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT WHAT WOULD IT BE?: A velia or some other stringed instrument.
61. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?: As there is no death I should really answer no, and yet I am aware that I have experienced other existences before, so yes.
62. STRANGEST SIGHT YOU'VE EVER SEEN: Obi-Wan, up and about first thing in the morning without me having to holler in his ear for an hour.
63. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?: Scraping the incinerated/congealed food off the plates when Obi-Wan is cooking the meals. Why else do you think I do all the food preparation?
64. ARE YOU A NEAT, TIDY PERSON OR A 'LEAVE-IT-WHERE-IT-LIES' PERSON?: Neat and tidy. If I wasn't then you'd never be able to see anything from the horrendous grey tide of Obi-Wan's socks slowly engulfing the apartment…
65. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CHANGED THE BED SHEETS? GO ON, ADMIT IT!: It's not my bed sheets that are the problem. And just WHY was there dillarberry jam and frosted sugar there in the first place, Obi-Wan???
66. DO YOU PREFER FELINES OR CANNOIDS?: Felines and cannoids. I like the independent spirit of one and the loyalty of the other.
67. DO YOU/HAVE YOU EVER SMOKED?: On occasions, although never infront of the children.
68. CAN YOU DANCE?: That depends on your definition of dancing, but I am rather good at it if I am allowed to say so.
69. CAN YOU SING?: Again, that depends on who is listening. But next to Yoda I am one of the galaxy's finest!
70. NICKNAME/PSEUDONYM?: I believe that some persons refer to me as Master Frosty. Also, certain other persons call me Quiggy, Qui-Gee (when they want something), Qui-Geeeeeee (When they REALLY want something) and now I have to suffer the ignominy of being referred to as 'Master Grizzly' on account of my graying hair!
71. WHAT COLOR OF SOCKS ARE YOU WEARING?: Beige.
72. YOUR BEST FEATURE: My eyes, although I don't really believe in pointless vanity.
73. YOUR WORST FEATURE: My nose, often broken.
74. BEEN IN A GROUND TRAFFIC ACCIDENT?: Yes. What can I say except for 'owch!'
75. CAN YOU FLY A SPEEDER?: Yes.
76. YOUR LAST VISIT TO THE HOSPITAL/INFIRMARY: A few days ago. I accompanied my padawan to get some mysterious bruises looked at.
77. WHAT WAS THAT VISIT FOR? (IF TOO PERSONAL, LEAVE BLANK AND OUR IMAGINATIONS WILL FILL IN THE GAPS!): See above. The bruises were easily explained away when closer examination revealed scratches to his back…
78. BEST PRACTICAL JOKE?: I don't do that sort of thing. I sit back and watch Dex get into trouble instead. It's much more amusing that way.
79. LUCKY NUMBER?: I don't believe in luck. (But it's 14)
80. IF YOU WON A ZILLION CREDITS ON THE GALACTIC LOTTERY WHAT WOULD BE THE FIRST THING YOU WOULD DO?: I have no need of money. I would give it to those I felt were worthy of it or could make a difference. The rest I would give to Obi-Wan! (Joke, padawan!)
81. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?: Too many to list. Most of them lived up to my expectations of being horrendously boring. Some of them have even tried to seduce my padawan (which he quite enjoyed) and also Jemmiah (which he did not enjoy. Neither did I - and neither did they!!!)
82. PERSON YOU'D MOST LIKE TO MEET?: An ancient, revered Master by the name of Dar-Sha Larem, renown for his great wisdom and open mindedness.
83. WHO DO YOU MOST ADMIRE IN THE GALAXY?: It would be Master Yoda and Master Agrikka.
84. WHAT DO YOU DO MOST OFTEN WHEN BORED?: Tap my foot against the floor. I only realized I did this when Jemmiah insisted she would strangle me with Obi-Wan's braid if I didn't stop.
85. BEST THING ABOUT YOUR PERSONALITY: Compassion for those less well off.
86. BEDTIME?: I remember that…vaguely.
87. AMBITIONS?: To watch my young charges grow up and lead fulfilling lives.
88. IF YOU WEREN'T DOING WHATEVER YOU PUT DOWN IN Q4, WHAT WOULD YOU BE INSTEAD?: A professional gambler!
89. EVER BEEN ON A CANTINA CRAWL?: To my great shame, yes. A few. Quite a lot actually…
90. EVER THROWN A PUNCH AT SOMEONE?: Yes. And I don't repent it for a moment.
91. EVER ADMIT TO DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL?: More often than I'd like to. Sometimes in order to maintain the law you have to bend it a little.
92. ANYTHING YOU WISH YOU WERE BETTER AT?: Listening to others points of view.
93. WHICH IS BEST: BEAUTY, BRAINS OR WEALTH?: Brains. Wealth can by you beauty, and brains can buy you wealth but nothing can buy you brains.
94. EVER GONE TO BED WITH A STUFFED TOY?: You'd better ask Jemmiah about that one, I think.
95. FAVORITE GIFT EVER GIVEN TO YOU: A birthday kiss I once received.
96. WHAT DO YOU SEE YOURSELF DOING IN TEN YEARS TIME?: Dead from exhaustion and cooking too many meals.
97. DO YOU FEEL THE WARM OR THE COLD MORE?: Neither.
98. WHICH IS MORE FUN, SAND OR SNOW?: Snow, because pouring sand down your padawan's back is not as good as tipping snow down his neck!
99. ANY SPECIAL SKILLS THAT YOUR FRIENDS MIGHT NOT BE AWARE OF?: I can recite all 150 verses of the Republic anthem. I've never needed to, though.
100. USING ONLY ONE WORD DESCRIBE YOURSELF?: Focused.
NOW PICK A NUMBER BETWEEN 1-5: Should I enquire why?
NOW CHOOSE A NUMBER BETWEEN 1-25: Am I going to regret this?
CHOOSE A NUMBER BETWEEN 1-50: Dex, just what have you forwarded on to me?
HAVE YOU CHOSEN? : unless I've just dreamed the last few seconds.
QUITE SURE?: Maybe I am dreaming.
THE FIRST NUMBER IS THE AMOUNT OF MINUTES YOU HAVE TO FORWARD THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS/COLLEAGUES: Hmmm. I doubt the wisdom in completing this thing.
THE SECOND NUMBER IS THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE YOU HAVE TO SEND THIS ON TO: fortunately I posses more than two friends.
THE THIRD NUMBER IS THE AMOUNT OF DAYS BEFORE YOU WILL BE KISSED AGAIN IF YOU DON'T MANAGE TO SEND THIS OUT TO THE RIGHT NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE SET AMOUNT OF TIME. GOOD LUCK!!! : I'd perhaps better not mention to Leona that I'm on a mission for the next three days…