|1. NAME: Jemmiah Angeline Gleshan.
2. AGE: 17
3. SEX: Female.
4. EYE COLOR: Freaky. Sort of coppery with dark rims.
5. HAIR COLOR: Chestnut.
6. OCCUPATION: Lounge lizard, good-for-nothing socialite, IT-girl type. Although I guess I should really say student but that's less glamorous.
7. STAR SIGN: Cog. Can't you tell? (grin)
8. BEST FRIENDS: Rela, Spider, Ben, Klive at the Hell's Chance, Flint, Thom, Nya, Firzel, Lilith. Simeon…I guess there are other miscreants I should mention too but it would take up too much valuable time when I should be talking about me!
9. PETS?: Not through lack of trying but Evla always said no after that unfortunate incident with the school's mouse…
10. HOBBIES?: Socializing, although I've not done a lot of that recently. Drawing and arty stuff.
11. MARRIED?: Twice, and engaged once. Not bad for 17, huh? But No.1 died and as I was married under a false name I guess it didn't count. I was married to Ben by a Gurolian priest, but that doesn't count either…unless Gurolias ever joins the republic. (SHUDDER!!!)
12. CHILDREN?: Emma, but she died when I was carrying her. But hey, who needs kids when I have Ben?
13. FAVE COLOR?: Corellian Blue.
14. WHERE DO YOU LIVE?: The Jedi temple, Coruscant.
15. IF YOU COULD LIVE ON ANY PLANET, WHICH WOULD IT BE?: Corellia, if I was sure it was safe for me I would be back in a heartbeat.
16. BEST VACATION EVER: Korrassi, with Ben and Quiggy!
17. FAVORITE RESTAURANT/CAFE/EATERY?: Lord of the Rings (Doughnut parlor)
18. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: Purple Twilight…a few of those and you won't need a vacation coz you'll have seen every star imaginable!
19. DEEP FRIED GOURALS OR TAKKINI CHIPS?: Takkini chips. Gourals are fine so long as I don't have to peel 'em.
20. DILLARBERRY FIZZ OR CHERRYBLADE?: Dillarberry Fizz. Cherryblade makes me up-chuck rather violently as I have an allergy to the stuff.
21. STIM TEA, HOT CHOCOLATE OR CAF?: How can you ask? Chocolate is a girl's best friend! Doesn't matter if it comes in a mug or in a box!
22. FAVORITE FOOD: See above. Although chocolate covered Takkini chips sound a bit rank to be honest. Doughnuts…yum!
23. LEAST FAVORITE FOOD: Squid. Lobsters. Anything that stares at me whilst I condemn it to death in a pan of boiling water. Isn't that right, Qui-Gon? (She said sarcastically)
24. EVER HAD A FOOD FIGHT?: C'mon! I start 'em and let others clear up the mess!
25. EVER HAD A MIDNIGHT FEAST?: Have I ever! Even got Quiggy to join in once!
26. WOULD YOU GIVE ANYONE THE LAST CHOCOLATE IN THE PACKET?: I have done, yes. It's a useful technique for getting what you want. If Ben wants the last chocolate I make sure I get something in return…gotta get 'em trained!
27. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?: I have a small tattoo, not saying where. It's my 'number' tag from Nargotria. Unfortunately it can't be erased.
28. PIERCING?: Nope! I sat on a cactus once, does that count?
29. LAST ARTIFICIAL HAIR COLOR?: It was pink and girly. Qui-Gon and Evla nearly died of shock when it wouldn't wash out.
30. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?: He he! The smile. Or the dimples. Or the eyes… (sigh)
31. MOST GORGEOUS PERSON YOU'VE KISSED: Qui-Gee, of course! Leona agrees! But I got to snog him in public! He he! Ashamed? Not a chance! (rubs hands at memory)
32. BEEN IN LOVE BEFORE?: Yes.
33. AGE WHEN FIRST KISSED: Not answering.
34. ARE YOU A ROMANTIC?: Unfortunately yes. However much I wish I wasn't.
35. LAST TIME SOMEONE GAVE YOU A HUG: Yesterday.
36. WOULD YOU SACRIFICE YOUR LIFE FOR SOMEONE?: Gladly and without thought.
37. EVER BEEN DUMPED?: Yes…miserable vrelt!
38. IDEAL ROMANTIC GIFT: ALDERAANI ROSES, CANDLELIGHT SUPPER OR KORRASSI RED WINE?: You forgot the chocolate! That's it…you're dumped!
39. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?: Behind the ears and down my neck.
40. PERFUME/SCENT OR DO WITHOUT?: Corellian Orchid. It smells wonderful when poured liberally over the Jedi Master in your life!
41. WORST HABIT?: I lash out at those who try to help me. Oh, I also get drunk from time to time.
42. ANY PHOBIAS?: That I might reveal too much about myself to people who shouldn't hear it.
43. DO YOU SNORE?: I wouldn't be able to hear myself over Ben, anyway. So how do I tell?
44. FAVORITE SAYING?: "I want a divorce!"
45. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?: A strong mind in a strong body is quite useful. I mean, a strong body is attractive but you can't hold a conversation with it. Then again, if he had brains but the body of a twig I wouldn't date him in the first place. I don't go for the bendy, fresher-bush thin type. I'd probably snap him in two.
46. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?: The underwear that Ben got me last year! Perfect!
47. WHAT'S THE LAST HOLOVID THAT YOU WATCHED?: Swoopspotting. Liked the lead! Also the rather, er…private vid of me and Ben…you know the one!
48. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?: Curled up on the sofa with Ben.
49. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?: The infirmary with tubes sticking out of me everywhere. Or visiting people who have tubes sticking in them. You may notice a slight dislike of tubes and needles here…
50. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE HOLO SHOW?: Anything WITHOUT Sunny Breeze in it.
51. ARE YOU A FAN OF NIGEL NERF OR TOMMIE TAUNTAUN?: Tricky…I mean Tommie's so appealing, with that cute little kiss curl on his head…but I think that Nigel is more cuddly so I go with the Nerf.
52. GABALI OR BOLO BALL?: Gabali! Go the blades!
53. WOULD YOU PREFER TO WATCH SLUSHY HOLO VIDS OR SPORTING OCCASIONS?: If I am forced to sit through endless hours of Catch-Puck and Bolo ball then Ben can expect to be subjected to Rex Victory and Leifar Darrington vids. So there!
54. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?: Master Jinn.
55. MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT: Evla catching me and Ben in bed together. She said it was dreadful…Ben's socks were a disgrace!
56. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CHILDHOOD MEMORY?: The last time Mama hugged me.
57. EVER BEEN SCARED?: Constantly.
58. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?: Ben, trying to wriggle out of paying for his round of drinks.
59. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY IRRITATED?: People who leave their body hair clogging up the bath without clearing it away!!! It's disgusting: SO DON'T DO IT! If I want to tidy up after hairy, dumb creatures I'll buy a cannoid!
60. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT WHAT WOULD IT BE?: Corellian Horn. They've got curly bits.
61. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?: Yes. But knowing my luck I'll come back as me!
62. STRANGEST SIGHT YOU'VE EVER SEEN: Qui-Gee without his beard!
63. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?: Dusting.
64. ARE YOU A NEAT, TIDY PERSON OR A 'LEAVE-IT-WHERE-IT-LIES' PERSON?: A bit of both. If it gets too messy I feel a compulsion to tidy up, but a guess a few days lying in a heap in the corner won't hurt!
65. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CHANGED THE BED SHEETS? GO ON, ADMIT IT!: Yesterday. Ben got biscuit crumbs in them! I've warned him about that sort of thing! Next time he is sleeping on the itchy side!
66. DO YOU PREFER FELINES OR CANNOIDS?: Felines. I like a creature that knows its own mind.
67. DO YOU/HAVE YOU EVER SMOKED?: Yeah. Didn't like it.
68. CAN YOU DANCE?: You bet!
69. CAN YOU SING?: But of course! I'm Corellian!
70. NICKNAME/PSEUDONYM?: Jemmy, Jem, Tangles, Miah, Tigger…the rest are probably too risqué to write down. I've also been called Freaky-eyes and 'Insect' before.
71. WHAT COLOR OF SOCKS ARE YOU WEARING?: I'm writing this in the nude.
72. YOUR BEST FEATURE: My lips?
73. YOUR WORST FEATURE: My eyes?
74. BEEN IN A GROUND TRAFFIC ACCIDENT?: Yup! Moving swiftly on…
75. CAN YOU FLY A SPEEDER?: Yes, after a fashion.
76. YOUR LAST VISIT TO THE HOSPITAL/INFIRMARY: This morning.
77. WHAT WAS THAT VISIT FOR? (IF TOO PERSONAL, LEAVE BLANK AND OUR IMAGINATIONS WILL FILL IN THE GAPS!): More tests following my miscarriage.
78. BEST PRACTICAL JOKE?: Hmmm…dropping that tomato stalk in Qui-Gee's mouth and letting him think it was a spider? Or possibly duping Mace into getting a tattoo on his head!
79. LUCKY NUMBER?: 28
80. IF YOU WON A ZILLION CREDITS ON THE GALACTIC LOTTERY WHAT WOULD BE THE FIRST THING YOU WOULD DO?: Use it to fight slavery.
81. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?: Valorum. Some minor Royalty and senators.
82. PERSON YOU'D MOST LIKE TO MEET?: Tris Bel-Elamon, Corellian swoop racer.
83. WHO DO YOU MOST ADMIRE IN THE GALAXY?: Qui-Gee! And Evla, of course.
84. WHAT DO YOU DO MOST OFTEN WHEN BORED?: Twist my hair into ringlets. Sigh dramatically. If that doesn't get the point across then nothing will.
85. BEST THING ABOUT YOUR PERSONALITY: I can keep a secret.
86. BEDTIME?: Whenever Evla tells me I look exhausted.
87. AMBITIONS?: To be safe. Is that so much to dare hope for?
88. IF YOU WEREN'T DOING WHATEVER YOU PUT DOWN IN Q4, WHAT WOULD YOU BE INSTEAD?: Corellian dancer.
89. EVER BEEN ON A CANTINA CRAWL?: I practically re-invented them! What a silly question!
90. EVER THROWN A PUNCH AT SOMEONE?: Oh, you can be sure of that!
91. EVER ADMIT TO DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL?: Virtually every day!
92. ANYTHING YOU WISH YOU WERE BETTER AT?: Yeah. Not being caught when I'm doing the illegal stuff! (Joke, incase Quiggy's reading this)
93. WHICH IS BEST: BEAUTY, BRAINS OR WEALTH?: I have all of them. None of them have made me safer or happier.
94. EVER GONE TO BED WITH A STUFFED TOY?: But of course! I have a collection which I rotate so that they don't feel left out. Sometimes I even let Ben have a look in! But Shorni my one-eyed Gundark is my fave. It annoys Qui-Gee.
95. FAVORITE GIFT EVER GIVEN TO YOU: The ring that Qui-Gee gave me that belonged to his mother. It was the only possession he had that came from his original family.
96. WHAT DO YOU SEE YOURSELF DOING IN TEN YEARS TIME?: Swoop rider!
97. DO YOU FEEL THE WARM OR THE COLD MORE?: The cold, definitely. That's why I have Ben to cuddle into sometimes!
98. WHICH IS MORE FUN, SAND OR SNOW?: Sand, I guess. But snow is more fun for throwing at people!
99. ANY SPECIAL SKILLS THAT YOUR FRIENDS MIGHT NOT BE AWARE OF?: I can hook my legs over the back of my head!
100. USING ONLY ONE WORD DESCRIBE YOURSELF?: vibrant
NOW PICK A NUMBER BETWEEN 1-5 : I hate numbers.
NOW CHOOSE A NUMBER BETWEEN 1-25: I still hate numbers.
CHOOSE A NUMBER BETWEEN 1-50: Did I ever tell you about how I hate numbers? I think I might have done.
HAVE YOU CHOSEN? Yup
QUITE SURE? Yup-yup!
THE FIRST NUMBER IS THE AMOUNT OF MINUTES YOU HAVE TO FORWARD THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS/COLLEAGUES: Fine.
THE SECOND NUMBER IS THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE YOU HAVE TO SEND THIS ON TO: Is that all? I thought it would be something tricky, but it's the same as the number of times Ben changes his socks in a year…come to think of it one is a very common number, isn't it?
THE THIRD NUMBER IS THE AMOUNT OF DAYS BEFORE YOU WILL BE KISSED AGAIN IF YOU DON'T MANAGE TO SEND THIS OUT TO THE RIGHT NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE SET AMOUNT OF TIME. GOOD LUCK!!! : Hey! Looks like my luck is changing! Better dig that Corellian Orchid perfume out...